Music has the distinct ability, maybe more so than other other media, to tap into the emotions that a person cannot express otherwise. The music I listen to often is sad, painful, or lonely and for good reason. The feelings I have about my life cannot be expressed in any other way except for music. The fact that most of my life has been wasted and that I have become a nobody makes me feel indescribable. Lucky for me, far more talented people have written songs to express some of the feelings I have. This new song by Aaron Lewis perfectly expresses what I feel about myself and life in general. And one of my all-time favorites..Simple Man by Lynard Skynrd can show you a small sliver of a glimpse into what I feel. Fake pain according to some, but it sure feels real.
Aaron Lewis- Something to Remind You
Lynyrd Skynyrd- Simple man
No comments:
Post a Comment