I think it's funny that a lot of these new bands that suck are mostly supported by kids in middle school and that wiser people seem to know that they are crappy musicians. I guess that's something. So for those talented, instrument playing bands that are about to rock, I salute you.
Thursday, June 28, 2012
Huh
I hate pop music. If you're from around here, you'd know that the pop station here is Z93. I honestly can't stand listening to it for more than a couple minutes. Most of the music that people are making is just synthesized crap with some lyrics over the top that is repeated for three minutes which in turns makes the "artist" millions of dollars. I guess I don't get it. Thank goodness there's still classic rock stations around that play music from people that could actually play instruments. Also, there are so many non-mainstream bands out there that work hard to make awesome music and are very talented, but don't have the media attention that LMFAO or whatever has.
I think it's funny that a lot of these new bands that suck are mostly supported by kids in middle school and that wiser people seem to know that they are crappy musicians. I guess that's something. So for those talented, instrument playing bands that are about to rock, I salute you.
I think it's funny that a lot of these new bands that suck are mostly supported by kids in middle school and that wiser people seem to know that they are crappy musicians. I guess that's something. So for those talented, instrument playing bands that are about to rock, I salute you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment